"He was the Past but
You're my present and future."

Introduction goes here. You can blabber as much as you want to. And yeah, I'm a girl who is 18 years old. Grow older. But still behave like a childish. Who cares? Family understands me. And he know me.

To whom it may concern -  1   2   3

NOTHING SPECIAL
Hi, I know I've hit my own promise. Haha. Sorry. Yeah right, I supposedly promised to update this blog and share many stories and bla bla bla ... So, this holiday seriously unsatisfying. A lot of things happened. But nothing special that I can share with others. Do you think I have to share it as well? No, i do not think so. Haha. As long as you know that I'm just fine staying at home .. Sleeping late at night ... Wake up late in the morning ... Late shower ... And almost all of them are late. Ahh what a bored holiday. My vacation was just sitting at home. My dad was working and could not leave. Ohh yeahh, just a vacation for a day or two only. Just going to Kl for shopping with a family... Going to Gambang Waterpark.. Bukit Tinggi Resort City.. Okay, that's enough of the holiday as long as it can not be. Ohh another things is I just received my results for the first semester. And yeahh. it is not too severe. But thank God for giving an excellent result for me. Alhamdulillah. So another two weeks I will be in the new semester, second semester. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I miss my class. I miss my roommate. Missed my classmate. Like seriously, I miss everything at the college. Also, Najmie. Huahuahua. We didn't meet almost 2 months. What a long timeeeeeeee -.- Never mind, it's closer ties reason we miss each other. See, how sweet I am. Haha. You hate it? I don't care!! haha. Okay, I got nothing to talk about. So, see you on the next post. Night all :)



new past